A friend suggested I should host a writing contest based on the teachings in my book, How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks - All for FREE. I thought, "Hey, maybe yeah."
The first thought was prize money. I'm not sure how much actual cash I could give away, but there are a lot of benefits to winning this. Besides cash, what would the winner get for prizes?
- A free website with free hosting.
- A free blog with free hosting.
- Your manuscript published as ebooks.
- eBook cover design.
- eBook interior formatting.
- Amazon, Barnes&Noble, Apple iBookstore and other major retailers selling your ebooks.
- A completely automated system that sells your ebooks and puts money in your PayPal account.
- publicity/advertising/marketing complements of Ebooksuccess4free.
What are the contest rules?
- Contestants must follow the advice within the book, How to Make, Market and Sell Ebooks - All for FREE. They must make, market and sell ebooks by only using free methods and especially those outlined in the book. Methods that are not included in the book are only allowed if they are also free of cost.
- Contestants must be 13 years of age or more or have signed parental consent.
- Writing for ebooks and websites must be available in English.
This is just the first thought ramblings. I'd love to hear from anyone interested.